Dr. Dara Kass on the Coronavirus Pandemic and Contracting COVID-19
2020-06-02T08:03:00-04:00https://ximage.c-spanvideo.org/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJwaWN0dXJlcy5jLXNwYW52aWRlby5vcmciLCJrZXkiOiJGaWxlc1wvMDI3XC8yMDIwMDYwMjA4MDQ1NDAwMV9oZC5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJyZXNpemUiOnsiZml0IjoiY292ZXIiLCJoZWlnaHQiOjUwNn19fQ==Columbia University’s Dr. Dara Kass talked about the coronavirus pandemic and her personal experience in contracting COVID-19.
People in this video
Dara Kass M.D. Associate Professor Columbia University->Emergency Medicine
Bill Scanlan Host C-SPAN
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
Washington Journal 06/02/2020
- Dr. Dara Kass on the Coronavirus Pandemic and Contracting COVID-19
- Ralph Reed on Evangelical Voters' Support for President Trump in Campaign 2020
- Representative Jamie Raskin on Protests and Federal Response to Coronavirus Pandemic
- Open Phones, Part 2
- Jacob Rubashkin on Key Congressional Primaries
Senator Van Hollen on Federal and State Coronavirus Response
Senator Chris Van Hollen (D-MD) talked about the coronavirus pandemic response in both his home state of Maryland and…
Senators on the Coronavirus Pandemic
Senators spoke about the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
Senators on the Coronavirus Response
Senators came to the floor to discuss the federal government’s coronavirus response and the impact of the pandemic on…
Aaron Jones on Congress and the Coronavirus Pandemic
Aaron Jones talked about congressional operations and overall response during the coronavirus pandemic.