Trade Policy and National Economics1988-10-19T09:31:54-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/71c/19881019093247001.jpgTrade experts talked about free trade, fair trade, and the impact of U.S. trade policy on U.S. economics.
Trade experts talked about free trade, fair trade, and the impact of U.S. trade policy on U.S. economics.
People in this video
- Anne Brunsdale Chairman (Acting) U.S. International Trade Commission
- Paul Freedenberg Undersecretary Department of Commerce->Export Administration
- Joseph John Jova President Meridian House International
- Peter Lo Minister Hong Kong->Economic and Trade Affairs
- Clayton K. Yeutter Trade Representative (Former) Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- Meridian House International | Free Trade, Fair TradeMeridian House International | Free Trade, Fair Trade