Author and producer Ann Druyan provided a follow-up to her late husband Carl Sagan’s study of space. This program was part of the 20th annual National Book Festival, a virtual event hosted by the Library of Congress.
People in this video
Ann Druyan Author
Peter Slen Host C-SPAN
Your purchase helps support C-SPAN
Click here to learn how
C-SPAN.org offers links to books featured on the C-SPAN networks to make it simpler for viewers to purchase them. C-SPAN has agreements with retailers that share a small percentage of your purchase price with our network. For example, as an Amazon Associate, C-SPAN earns money from your qualifying purchases. However, C-SPAN only receives this revenue if your book purchase is made using the links on this page.
Any revenue realized from this program goes into a general account to help fund C-SPAN operations.
Please note that questions regarding fulfillment, customer service, privacy policies, or issues relating to your book orders should be directed to the Webmaster or administrator of the specific bookseller's site and are their sole responsibility.
- National Book FestivalNational Book Festival
More Videos From
National Book Festival
- Author Discussion on the History of Modern American Politics and the Economy
- Call-In with Rick Perlstein
- She Came to Slay
- Call-In with Diamond and Silk
- Hell and Other Destinations
- Author Discussion on the Lives of James Baker and Richard Holbrooke
- Author Discussion on Populism
- The Yellow House
- Exercise of Power
- Discussion on Reinventing the Book Festival for the Virtual World
- Author Discussion on Space with Ann Druyan and Leland Melvin
How to Lead
Businessman, philanthropist, and National Book Festival co-chair David Rubenstein offered advice from leaders in the…
Call-In with Rick Perlstein
Historian Rick Perlstein discussed conservatism in modern American politics and took viewer phone calls as part of Book…
Hell and Other Destinations
Former Secretary of State Madeline Albright reflected on her life and political career. This program was part of the…
Author Jason Reynolds discussed his book, Stamped: Racism, Antiracism, and You. This program was part of the 20th…