Reagan Institute Education Summit, Maryland Governor Larry Hogan
Maryland Governor Larry Hogan (R) took part in this portion of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute annual education summit. He discussed several topics, including the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on Maryland’s educational system and working across party lines. The governor also spoke about his experience during the 2015 riots in Baltimore that occurred in the wake of the death of Freddie Grey and how the state’s response could be a model of effective governance for governors and mayors dealing with social unrest in their cities and states. close
People in this video
William D. Hansen President and CEO Strada Education Network
Lawrence "Larry" J. Hogan Jr. Governor [R] Maryland
- Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and LibraryRonald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Library
More Videos From
Reagan Institute Hosts Education Summit
- Colorado Governor Jared Polis at Reagan Institute Education Summit
- Reagan Institute Education Summit. Former Education Secretaries Remarks
- Reagan Institute Education Summit, Condoleezza Rice Remarks
- Reagan Institute Education Summit, Maryland Governor Larry Hogan
- Reagan Institute Education Summit, Secretary Betsy DeVos Remarks
- Reagan Institute Education Summit, Senator Tim Scott Remarks
- Reagan Institute Education Summit, Tennessee Governor Bill Lee Remarks
- Role of Philanthropy in Education
Senator Ron Johnson on Protests and Violence
Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI), during an appearance on CNN’s “State of the Union,” talked about protests and violence in…
Senator Cornyn on Police Reform
Senator John Cornyn (R-TX) spoke about police reform and racial relations in the country.
Senator Barrasso on Police Reform
Senator John Barrasso (R-WY) came to the floor to speak about police reform and U.S. race relations.
Bob Barr on Police and Criminal Justice Reform
Bob Barr talked about police and criminal justice reform.