Policy Directions for an Aging Society1988-01-04T15:08:00-05:00https://images.c-span.org/defaults/capitol.jpg
People in this video
- Michael Boskin Professor Stanford University->Economics
- Allan C. Carlson President Rockford Institute
- John Cornman Executive Director Gerontological Society of America
- Sheldon Danziger Director University of Wisconsin-Madison->Research on Poverty
- James R. Jones U.S. Representative (Former) [D] Oklahoma
- Simon Ramo Co-Founder TRW, Inc.
- Ben J. Wattenberg Senior Fellow American Enterprise Institute
- Americans for Generational EquityAmericans for Generational Equity
Having and Helping Children
The American Enterprise Institute hosted a panel entitled “Having Children, Helping Children” to discuss situation of…
Future of Entitlement Programs
Participants spoke about the future of entitlement programs and the federal budget outlook. Topics included the…
Conservative Cause in the U.S.
Ben Wattenberg, a senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, answered host and audience questions about the…