Members of the Telecommunications Policy Roundtable spoke about the need for advancements in telecommunications technology to make life easier for those who need assistance throughout the country and the world.
People in this video
- Elaine Albright Representative American Library Association
- James Ferguson General Counsel American Civil Liberties Union
- Mary Gardiner Jones President Alliance for Public Technology
- T. Andrew Lewis Executive Director Alliance for Community Media
- Kathryn Montgomery Co-Founder Center for Media Education
Marc Rotenberg Director Computer Professionals for Social Resp.
- Paul Schroeder Representative Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities
Linda Tarr-Whelan Executive Director Center for Policy Alternatives
- Telecommunications Policy RoundtableTelecommunications Policy Roundtable
During a luncheon meeting of the Washington Metropolitan Cable Club, Brian Roberts, president of Comcast, discussed…
Telecommunications Act Part 1
The House Commerce Telecommunications Subcommittee heard testimony concerning legislation that would change…
Telecommunications in the 1990's
Mr. Nicholas spoke on the future of telecommunications in the 1990's focusing on the cable television industry.
Telecommunications Policy & U.S. Economy
Chairman and CEO of the Ameritech Corporation William Weiss discussed national telecommunications policy and how it…