Future Significance of the 1988 Drought
At the USDA Annual Agriculture Outlook Conference there was talk about the Future Significance of the 1988 Drought. Questions were taken from the audience.
People in this video
- J. Bruce Bullock Chairman University of Missouri, Columbia->Agriculture Department
- Eugene Moos Consultant Lesher Communications->Agriculture
J.P. Penn Vice President Sparks Commodities, Inc.
- David Rodenhuis Director National Weather Service->Climate Analysis Center
- Eugene Wilson Assistant Secretary Department of Agriculture
- Bernard Wonder Representative Australia->Bureau of Agri. and Resource Economics
- Department of AgricultureDepartment of Agriculture
The U.S. House of Representatives held a session that discussed The Drought Assistance Act.
A portion of the United States Senate’s debate on S. 2631 Drought Assistance Act of 1988. The program featured debate…
Drought Assistance Bill
Representative Charles Stenholm (D-Texas), a member of the House Agriculture Committee, was on to discuss the Drought…
HR5015: Drought Assistance Act of 1988
The U.S. House of Representatives held a session that discussed the Drought Assistance Act.