Minorities on TV: Morning News to Cosby Show Members of the panel discussed how minorities are left out of television programming and what changes have occurred to give minorities larger exposure. Also discussed were the effect of stereotypes and how they limit minority integration into television.
People in this video
- Richard Gonzales Correspondent National Public Radio
- John Kamp Director Federal Communications Commission->Congressional and Public Affairs
- Linda Lopez Correspondent WRC-TV (Washington, DC)
- Fern Robinson Senior Producer This Week in Black Entertainment
- Sanford Ungar Dean American University->School of Communication
- Jim Vance Anchor WRC-TV (Washington, DC)
What's the Press Done to Us Lately?
In this panel discussion numerous views are expressed regarding the effect of the media upon a candidate. For the most part,…
Public Relations: A Founder's Perspective
The speaker is considered the "father of public relations". He created and named the profession and has acted as public…
The Revolving Door: Reporters & Officials
The conference focuses on reporters entering politics and politicians becoming reporters. Panelists discussed the…