Ames Moot Court Competition1988-12-24T19:01:22-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/8c4/19881224191047001.jpgStudents from the Harvard Law School argued on whether federal sentencing guidelines are constitutional.
Students from the Harvard Law School argued on whether federal sentencing guidelines are constitutional.
People in this video
- Mark Nielson Student Harvard Law School
- Lewis Powell Jr. Associate Justice (Former) U.S. Supreme Court
- Rocky Robins Chairman Ames Moot Court Final Round
- Richard Rochman Student Harvard Law School
- Juan R. Torruella Judge U.S. Court of Appeals->First Circuit
- Patricia McGowan Wald Judge U.S. Court of Appeals->District of Columbia Circuit
Reflections on Ten Years of Law Practice after Harvard
Mr. Turow is the author of One L, which recounts his first year at Harvard Law School in the mid-1970s, and Presumed…
False Claims Act
The 78th annual Ames Moot Court Competition is presided over by a panel of judges including 1961 Harvard Law school…