Financial Disclosure Requirements
Director David Martin testified about the oversight for government employees financial disclosures. Attorney General Edwin Meese III testified on questions from his disclosure forms.
Note: There is significant video breakup during the program.
People in this video
- Lawton Chiles Jr. State Representative (Former) [D] Florida
- Jane Lay Staff Attorney Office of Government Ethics
- David Martin Director (Former) Office of Government Ethics
- Edwin Meese III Attorney General Department of Justice
- Carl Levin U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
- William V. Roth Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Delaware
- Ted Stevens U.S. Senator [R] Alaska
Following a vignette about the 100th Session of the Senate, Senators conducted Morning Business. After a recess,…
Increasing the Debt Limit
The conferees met to resolve differences between Senate and House-passed versions of H.J.Res. 324, a provision to…
CR, pp. S14549-S14626. The Senate resumed consideration of S.J. Res. 194, the War Powers Act resolution. The Senate…