Pending AIDS Legislation
Witnesses testified about testing and treatment of AIDS and patient privacy issues.
People in this video
William E. Dannemeyer U.S. Representative [R] California
- Marguerite Donoghue Member AIDS Action Council
Donald Goldman Member National Commission on AIDS
- Molly Joel Coye Commissioner New Jersey->Health
- Jim Johnson Director AIDS Hospice
- Jack Killen Medical Director Whitman-Walker Clinic
- Vernon Mark Professor Harvard University->Medical School
June Osborn Chairman National Commission on AIDS
Robert Redfield M.D. Physician Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Anthony Robertson President Research Testing and Development Corp.
Doug Walgren U.S. Representative [D] Pennsylvania
Henry Waxman U.S. Representative [D] California
- House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Health and the EnvironmentHouse Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Health and the Environment
The subcommittee heard testimony from witnesses on the counseling, testing, confidentiality and non-discrimination of…
Witnesses testified on condom usage, AIDS prevention and whether to make HIV a reportable disease.
Current Drought and Global Warming
The House Science, Space and Technology subcommittees held a joint hearing on the threat of global warming. This video…
Space Shuttle Accident Report
The committee heard testimony from executives from Morton Thiokol and the Marshall Space Flight Center about the solid…