Federal Role in Low Income Housing1989-01-11T13:53:59-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/ecb/19890111140747001.jpgThe first panel is “Federal Role in Low Income Housing” and the second panel is "Promoting Home Ownership".
The first panel is “Federal Role in Low Income Housing” and the second panel is "Promoting Home Ownership".
People in this video
- Ira Bribin President National Association of Realtors
- Stuart M. Butler Director Heritage Foundation->Domestic Policy
- Kent Colton Executive Vice President National Association of Home Builders
- David Maxwell Chair and CEO Federal National Mortgage Association
- Anita Miller Chairman and CEO American Federal Savings Bank
- Richard Pratt Chairman Bank of America Merrill Lynch Wealth Management->Capital Markets
- Mark Riedy President National Cncl. of Savings Institutions
- Lewis Spence Professor Harvard University
- Mary Lee Widener President Neighborhood Housing Services of Amer.
- Barry Zigas President National Low Income Housing Coalition
- Federal National Mortgage Association | Translating Housing Needs into ShelterFederal National Mortgage Association | Translating Housing Needs into Shelter