Declaration of Principles Anniversary
Vice President Gore and four other speakers took part in a news conference marking the first anniversary of the signing of the declaration of principles between Isreal and the Palestine Liberation Organization. Vice President Gore announced nine new investment projects and the four speakers talked about the specifics of the projects. Questions were also answered from the press. close
People in this video
- J. "Joe" Joseph Grandmaison Director U.S. Trade and Development Agency
- Ruth Harkin President U.S. Overseas Private Investment Corp.
Al Gore Jr. U.S. Vice President [D] United States
- Mel Levine Co-President Builders for Peace
- James J. Zogby Co-President Builders for Peace
- Builders of PeaceBuilders of Peace
Atlanta Olympic Games
President Clinton and Vice President Gore addressed the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games. The president stressed the…
Clinton Campaign Event
In a speech before the Center for National Policy, Democratic vice presidential nominee Senator Al Gore criticized the Bush administration’s…
Harkin Campaign Speech
Senator Harkin spoke briefly to the Rainbow Coalition and answered questions from a panel.
Vice President Gore formally announced that he was a candidate for the Democratic nomination for President in the 2000…