Family and Medical Leave Legislation Subcommittee on Children, Family, Drugs and Alcoholism concluded hearings on proposed legislation to grant employees parental and medical leave under certain circumstances.
People in this video
- Carol Ball Chairman and CEO Ball Publishing Company
- Jeff Carter Chairman and CEO Carter Communications
- Myra Guski Official Seminole, FL
- Barbara Hoffman Chairman and CEO National Coalition for Cancer Surviv.
- Joe Kroll Chairman and CEO North American Cncl. on Adopt. Children
- John Motley Director National Federation of Independent Business->Federal Relations
- Mary Wendy Roberts Chair and CEO Oregon Bureau of Labor and Ind.
- Esther Wender Chairman and CEO American Academy of Pediatrics