General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade The participants discussed the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT). They are speaking on behalf of passing GATT in the lame duck session opening at the end of November.
People in this video
- Philip "Phil" M. Crane U.S. Representative [R] Illinois
- David Dreier U.S. Representative [R] California
- Thomas "Tom" S. Foley U.S. Representative [D] Washington
- Sam M. Gibbons U.S. Representative [D] Florida
- Al Gore Jr. U.S. Vice President United States
- Mickey Kantor Trade Representative Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- Dean Kleckner President American Farm Bureau Federation
- Daniel Patrick Moynihan U.S. Senator [D] New York
- Bob Packwood U.S. Senator [R] Oregon
- Laura D. Tyson Chair White House->Council of Economic Advisers
Rep. Largent was sworn in as a member of the 103rd Congress.