Future of Journalism
1995-07-08T04:40:19-04:00https://ximage.c-spanvideo.org/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJwaWN0dXJlcy5jLXNwYW52aWRlby5vcmciLCJrZXkiOiJGaWxlc1wvMmMxXC8xOTk1MDcwODA0NTE1NTAwMl9oZC5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJyZXNpemUiOnsiZml0IjoiY292ZXIiLCJoZWlnaHQiOjUwNn19fQ==The panelists shared their perspective on how journalism may change with new technology.
The panelists shared their perspective on how journalism may change with new technology.
People in this video
Richard Aregood Editor Newark Star-Ledger->Editorial Page
- Maggie Balough Editor (Former) Austin American-Statesman
Joann Byrd Ombudsman Washington Post
- Joel Kramer Publisher Minneapolis Star Tribune
David Lawrence Publisher Miami Herald
- John Morton Correspondent American Journalism Review
- Doug Wesley Representative Hall-Wesley Consulting Group
- American Society of Newspaper EditorsAmerican Society of Newspaper Editors
Washington Journalism and Media
Director of the Washington Journalism Center, Don Campbell, talked about his book, "Inside the Beltway: A Guide to…
The president gave a speech and then took questions from the reporters of the Regional Reporters Association. President…
President George H.W. Bush spoke at the Old Executive Office Building to a group from the National Newspaper…
Reporters from two leading British newspapers talk about journalism in the United Kingdom.