Future of Journalism
The panelists shared their perspective on how journalism may change with new technology.
People in this video
Richard Aregood Editor Newark Star-Ledger->Editorial Page
- Maggie Balough Editor (Former) Austin American-Statesman
Joann Byrd Ombudsman Washington Post
- Joel Kramer Publisher Minneapolis Star Tribune
David Lawrence Publisher Miami Herald
- John Morton Correspondent American Journalism Review
- Doug Wesley Representative Hall-Wesley Consulting Group
- American Society of Newspaper EditorsAmerican Society of Newspaper Editors
Washington Journalism and Media
Director of the Washington Journalism Center, Don Campbell, talked about his book, "Inside the Beltway: A Guide to…
The president gave a speech and then took questions from the reporters of the Regional Reporters Association. President…
President George H.W. Bush spoke at the Old Executive Office Building to a group from the National Newspaper…
Reporters from two leading British newspapers talk about journalism in the United Kingdom.