Sanctions on Iran
Committee members heard testimony concerning President Clinton’s executive order that prohibits all trade with Iran because it continues to support international terrorism.
People in this video
- Geoffrey Kemp Senior Associate Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Peter "Pete" King U.S. Representative [R] New York
- John Lichtblau President Petroleum Industry Research Foundation
- Robert Pelletreau Assistant Secretary Department of State->Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs
- Jeffrey Schott Scholar Institute for International Economics
Patrick Clawson Senior Research Professor Institute for National Strategic Studies at the National Defense University
- House International Relations Subcommittee on International Economic Policy and TradeHouse International Relations Subcommittee on International Economic Policy and Trade
HUD Investigation, Day 12 Part 1
Secretary Kemp testified about proposed reforms and changes to the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Fiscal Year 1987
Chairman Paul Volcker and Chairman David Maxwell testified on domestic and foreign factors that could affect the 1987…
Secretary James Baker testified on President Ronald Reagan’s proposed tax reform. Note: This is an incomplete program.
Implementation of Iran Sanctions
House Oversight Committee - Implementation of Iran Sanctions - On Thursday, July 29, 2010, the House Committee on Oversight and…