Telecommunications Act Part 3
Committee members heard testimony concerning legislation that would change telecommunications regulations. Executives from several television companies testified about the ramifications of these proposed changes.
People in this video
- Terry Colbert President and CEO Communication Central, Inc.
- Robert Decherd Chairman and CEO A.H. Belo Corporation
- Don Deutsh Director Sybase, Inc.
- Christopher Galvin President and CEO Motorola Corporation
- Tom Gooch Executive Vice President Storage Technology
John S. Hendricks Chairman and CEO Discovery Channel
- Stephen Katz Chairman Nationwide Cellular Service, Inc.
- Gail Patterson President Proxy Message Center
- Jim Synk Executive Director National Burglar and Fire Alarm Assn.
Paul M. Weyrich President and CEO National Empowerment Television
- House Commerce Subcommittee on Telecommunications and FinanceHouse Commerce Subcommittee on Telecommunications and Finance
Telecommunications Act Part 2
House Commerce Telecommunications Subcommittee members heard testimony concerning legislation that would change…
Telecommunications Act Part 1
The House Commerce Telecommunications Subcommittee heard testimony concerning legislation that would change…
Following an introduction by Representative Jack Fields (R-TX), the Telecommunications Subcommittee chairman, Discovery…
Future of Telecommunications
Vice President Al Gore underscored the significance of the coming information revolution. He spoke at length on the shift…