Medicare University Session 1
Medicare University, a medicare reform forum, hosted experts to discuss the state of the Medicare program and ways to maintain the solvency of the trust fund.
People in this video
Paul Coverdell U.S. Senator [R] Georgia
- Diana Jost Vice President Group Health Association of America->Government Affairs
- Heidi Kendall Representative Association of Private Pension and Welfare Plans
- Alden Levy Director Third Millenium->Planning
Robert Myers Chief Actuary (Former) Social Security Administration
Stan Parris U.S. Representative (Former) [R] Virginia
- David Stapleton Consultant Health Care
- Deborah Steelman Associate Director Office of Management and Budget
- Coalition to Save MedicareCoalition to Save Medicare
American Spirit Leadership Forum
Mr. Norris’s group, Kick Drugs Out of America Foundation, demonstrated before the forum. Mr. Norris spoke about the…
Solutions to America's Drug Problem?
Panel discussion about America’s drug problem sponsored by the Close-Up Foundation.
Planning for Policy Success
Participants talked about ways to turn campaign promises into policy. Among the issues they addressed were setting…
International Trade and Economic Development
Panelist spoke of International Trade and Economic Development at the Republican Governors Conference.