Aviation Security, P.M. Session
This is part 2 of a hearing on aviation and airline safety before the House Public Works and Transportation Subcommittee on Aviation.
People in this video
- Arik Arad General Manager International Consultants on Targeted Security
Sherwood L. Boehlert U.S. Representative [R] New York
- Hadi Bozorgmanesh Vice President Science Applications International Corporation
- H.L. Bradley Chairman Air Line Pilots Association, International->Flight Security Committee
Bob Clement U.S. Representative [D] Tennessee
- Victoria Commock Coral Gables, FL
- David Fine Vice President Thermedics, Inc.
- Matthew Finucane Director Air Safety and Health Assn. Flight Atten.
- Gerald Fitzgerald Assistant Director New York (State)->Aviation Port Authority
- Stephen Gardella Consultant Strategic Security Services, Inc.
Paul Hudson Chairman Families of Pan Am 103 Lockerbie
- Wilfred Jackson Director Baltimore-Washington Intl. Airport->Airport Operations
- Anthony Jenkins Chairman Ion Track Instrument, Inc.
- Richard Lally Director Air Transport Assn. of America->Security
- Juliette Lenoir Vice President Association of Flight Attendants
Jim Lightfoot U.S. Representative [R] Iowa
Guy V. Molinari U.S. Representative [R] New York
- Brian Moreau Vice President Independent Union of Flight Attendants
- John Paderson Manager Ion Track Instrument, Inc.->Marketing
- Rosemary Wolfe Alexandria, VA
Dan Burton U.S. Representative [R] Indiana
Joe Kolter U.S. Representative [D] Pennsylvania
James L. Oberstar U.S. Representative [D] Minnesota
Aviation Security, A.M. Session
The House Public Works and Transportation Subcommittee on Aviation held a hearing on aviation security. Witnesses…
Eastern Airlines Strike
The subcommittee held a hearing on H.R. 1231, to direct the President to establish an emergency board to investigate…
Discussion of aviation security legislation that passed in the House on September 20, 1989. Representative DeFazio is a…
Congressman Oberstar, a member of the President’s Commission on Aviation Security and Terrorism, discusses the final…