Women Voters in the 1996 Elections
A coalition of 110 women’s organizations announced a year-long campaign called “Women’s Vote '96,” designed to increase the number of women voting in the 1996 elections.
People in this video
- Chrystl Bridgeforth Executive Director Coalition of Labor Union Women
- Jo Beth Brown Vice President Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.->Media Message Campaign
- Anne L. Bryant Executive Director American Association of University Women
- Audrey Tayse Haynes Executive Director National Federation of Business and Professional Women's Clubs
Nita Lowey U.S. Representative [D] New York
Connie Morella U.S. Representative [R] Maryland
- Irene Natividad Chair Women's Vote '96
- Elisa Sanchez Vice President Mexican American National Women's Org.
Harriett Woods Vice Chair Women's Vote '96
- Women's Vote '96Women's Vote '96
Men and Women Candidates' Success Rates
Harriet Woods, President of the National Women’s Political Caucus, and Jody Newman Executive Director of the National…
Women in Campaigns
The National Women’s Political Caucus held a skills training session for women interested in becoming involved in…
1992 Women Candidates
Election statistics for 1992 were shown for the number of women who ran for House and Senate seats.
Representative Lowey Campaign Fundraiser
Mrs. Clinton focused on the efforts of Rep. Lowey in the Congress to improve health care and women’s rights. She also…