Chemical Weapons: Can the Beast be Caged?
B’nai Birith International held a conference on chemical and biological weapons in the Middle East. Panelists spoke on controlling the… read more
B’nai Birith International held a conference on chemical and biological weapons in the Middle East. Panelists spoke on controlling the spread of those weapons. Speakers included members of the US State Department, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Senate Foreign Relations Committee staff, US Institute for Peace, and the Brookings Institute. The panelists took questions from members of the audience. close
People in this video
- Seth Carus Senior Fellow Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- Gary Crocker Chief Department of State->Theatre Military Forces
- Rawdon Dalrymple Ambassador Australia->United States
- Joseph Douglass Consultant National Security
Elisa Harris Visiting Scholar Brookings Institution
- Sanford Hollander Chairman B'nai B'rith International->United Nations Affairs
Geoffrey Kemp Senior Associate Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
Neil Livingstone President Institute on Terrorism and Subnatl. Confl.
Daniel Mariashin Director B'nai B'rith International->Public Affairs
- Robin Ranger Fellow U.S. Institute of Peace
Seymour Reich President B'nai B'rith International->International
- George Spectre Associate Director B'nai B'rith International
Gary Thatcher Correspondent Christian Science Monitor->Diplomacy
William C. Triplett II Chief Counsel Foreign Relations
- B'nai B'rith International | Public Affairs Symp.B'nai B'rith International | Public Affairs Symp.
Libyan Chemical Weapons Plant
An expert on world-wide production of chemical weapons discusses White House charges that Libya is constructing a…
Iran-Iraq War and U.S. Policy in Persian Gulf
Senior Associate for the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Geoffrey Kemp, offered his thoughts on the U.S.…
Presidential News Conference
President Bush answered questions from reporters about a variety of issues including violence in the Middle East and…
Presidential Radio Address
In his weekly radio address President Bush talked about his upcoming trip to the Middle East.