Business Opportunities in Education
The panelists talked about new programs for integrating business into education and the opportunities for companies to supply educational aids. After their statements, they took questions from the audience.
People in this video
- William Bowman President Logal Software
- Roger Brown Chairman and CEO Bright Horizons Children's Centers
- John McLaughlin Editor Education Industry Report
- Michael Perik Chairman and CEO Softkey International
Roger Porter Director Harvard University->Kennedy (J.F.) School of Government
- Michael Sandler President and CEO EDU Ventures, Inc.
- Christopher Whittle Founder Edison Project
- Harvard University | Kennedy (J.F.) School of GovernmentHarvard University | Kennedy (J.F.) School of Government
After being introduced by a local math and science teacher, President Clinton spoke to students and faculty at…
International Year 2000 Issues
Mr. McConnell reported that there were only minor computer problems around the world after the rollover last night to…
Telephone lines were opened for audience comments.
Telephone lines were opened for audience comments on the year 2000.