Mr. Cohen discussed the difference from a newspaper, and wire service, and addressed callers questions.
People in this video
Ronald Cohen Bureau Chief United Press International->Washington, DC
Brian Lamb Host C-SPAN
- Barbara Boxer U.S. Representative [D] California
- William J. Hughes U.S. Representative [D] New Jersey
- James R. Jones U.S. Representative [D] Oklahoma
- Elliott H. Levitas U.S. Representative [D] Georgia
- William Richard Ratchford U.S. Representative [D] Connecticut
- Eldon Dean Rudd U.S. Representative [R] Arizona
- Sidney Yates U.S. Representative [D] Illinois
Telephone lines were opened for comments on the questions, “Is the White House postponing the loss of Iraq?” and “The first…
Mr. Mossberg explained the purpose of the Washington Wire section in the Wall Street Journal.
AP Wire Service
Dick Atkins talked about the technical aspects of the Associated Press wire service for transmitting stories from…
In telephone interviews, newspapers editors talked about their use of the Associated Press wire service. Note: Due to…