Managed Health Care Issues1996-07-09T02:24:00-04:00https://images.c-span.org/defaults/capitol.jpgThe panelists debated the pros and cons of managed health care. Former Governor Dukakis was the moderator. They took questions from the audience.
The panelists debated the pros and cons of managed health care. Former Governor Dukakis was the moderator. They took questions from the audience.
People in this video
- Alan Balsam Director Brookline, MA->Public Health
- Donna Calico Chair Brookline, MA->Board of Selectmen
- Jacques Carter Chairman Brookline, MA->Advisory Committee on Public Health
- Joseph Dorsey Physician Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Michael S. Dukakis Governor (Former) [D] Massachusetts
- Richard Knox Correspondent Boston Globe->Health Affairs
- Nancy Turnbull Professor Harvard University->School of Public Health
Democratic Convention Session Preview
Telephone lines were opened for viewer comments. Live shots of the convention floor were shown and a few delegates were…
Former Governor Dukakis reflected on the 1988 Democratic Convention in Atlanta during which he was nominated as the…
1996 Presidential Campaign
Mr. Dukakis spoke about his perspectives on the major issues in the 1996 presidential campaign and how campaigns and…