Health Care Reform Speaker Gingrich and other Republican House members talked with reporters about an agreement reached Wednesday on health care reform legislation. They took questions from the press.
People in this video
- Dennis Hastert U.S. Representative [R] Illinois
- Nancy Johnson U.S. Representative [R] Connecticut
- John Kasich U.S. Representative [R] Ohio
- Bob Michel U.S. Representative (Former) [R] Illinois
- Bill Thomas U.S. Representative [R] California
The House debated and voted on H.R. 2264. It passed 219-213.
H.R. 5368: A bill to make appropriations for foreign operations, export financing, and related programs. H.R. 5504: A bill to make appropriations for the Department of Defense. H.C.Res. 376: A resolution to provide for the preparation of official duplicates of certain legislative…