Defense & Arms Control Policies
The Senate Foreign Relations Committee, chaired by Sen. Joseph Biden (D-DE) resumed hearings on the future of U.S.-Soviet relations, focusing on defense and arms control policy.
People in this video
Joe Biden U.S. Senator [D] Delaware
- Barry Blechman President Defense Forecasts, Inc.
- Angelo M. Codevilla Senior Research Fellow Hoover Institution at Stanford University
- Stephen Larrabee Vice President Institute for East-West Security Studies
Robert McNamara Secretary (Former) Department of Defense
Charles S. Robb U.S. Senator [D] Virginia
- Steven Rosefielde Professor University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Edward III Warner Senior Analyst RAND Corporation->Defense
- Senate Foreign Relations CommitteeSenate Foreign Relations Committee
The House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Arms Control concluded their oversight hearings of Foreign Assistance and…
U.S. Arms Control Policy
House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing with testimony from Ronald F. Lehman II concerning U.S. arms control policy.
New Arms Control Proposal
President Bush announced that the U.S. would not modernize its battlefield nuclear weapons in Europe and would also…
Future of NATO Military Policy
Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Paul Wolfowitz reviewed the U.S. security relationship with Europe and discussed…