American International Automotive Congress
At the 12th Annual American International Automotive Congress, several speakers talked about the auto industry, trade bill, legislation, and the current administration.
People in this video
Mark Andrews U.S. Senator (Former) [R] North Dakota
- Thomas Boggs Jr. Attorney American Intl. Automobile Dealers Assn.
David "Dave" Durenberger U.S. Senator [R] Minnesota
- Donald Eiss Senior Policy Adviser Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
William "Bill" Eldridge Frenzel U.S. Representative [R] Minnesota
- Walter Huizenga Executive Vice President American Intl. Automobile Dealers Assn.
- Richard Johnston Deputy Assistant Secretary Department of Commerce
- Stuart Keitz Director International Trade Commission->Automotive Affairs
- Robert McElwaine President American Intl. Automobile Dealers Assn.
- Tom Nemet Chairman Auto Dealers and Drivers for Free Trade
- Jerry Smith Chairman American Intl. Automobile Dealers Assn.
Robert Strauss Co-Chair National Economic Commission
- Kathleen Varley Vice President American Intl. Automobile Dealers Assn.->Public Affairs
John H. Sununu Chief of Staff White House
- American Intl. Automotive CongressAmerican Intl. Automotive Congress
Trade Policy: The Next Four Years & Beyond
The panel discussed trade policy for the next four years and answered audience questions.
Defense Appropriations Debate
The Senate debates an amendment to HR 4781 a Defense Approprations Bill. The amendment, introduced by Senator Wallop,…
Sen. Daniel Inouye (D-Hawaii) spoke at the American International Automobile Dealers Association meeting.
Trade Legislation Debate
Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, State, the Judiciary, and, Related Agencies hearing on Fiscal…