Military Role in Drug Interdiction1989-06-09T21:46:00-04:00https://images.c-span.org/defaults/capitol.jpgSubcommittee held hearings to examine Federal drug interdiction capabilities and coordination, focusing on the role of the Department of Defense.
Subcommittee held hearings to examine Federal drug interdiction capabilities and coordination, focusing on the role of the Department of Defense.
People in this video
- Arnold Jones Director Administrative Justice Issues
- Tom Kelly Deputy Administrator Drug Enforcement Administration
- Herb Kohl U.S. Senator [D] Wisconsin
- Edward Laughlin Project Manager Administrative Justice Issues
- Carl Levin U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
- Sam Nunn U.S. Senator [D] Georgia
- Stephen Olmstead Deputy Assistant Secretary Department of Defense->Drug Enforcement Policy
- John W. Warner U.S. Senator [R] Virginia
- Senate Governmental Affairs Subcommittee on InvestigationsSenate Governmental Affairs Subcommittee on Investigations
Structure of International Drug Cartels
Representatives from the Office of National Drug Control Policy and the FBI discuss their studies and efforts within…
Anti-Drug Activities in Andean Region, Part 1
The subcommittee examines the U.S. government’s anti-narcotic activities in the Andean region of South America. In order to…
Miltary Role in the Drug War
Stephen Duncan, program coordinator, spoke on the role of the Department of Defense in counter-narcotics policies.