Economic & Environmental Issues1989-06-11T13:41:00-04:00https://images.c-span.org/defaults/capitol.jpgComplete title is "East-West Cooperation on Economic & Environmental Issues".
Complete title is "East-West Cooperation on Economic & Environmental Issues".
People in this video
- Andrew J. Goodpaster Chairman Atlantic Council of the U.S.
- Pavel Podlesny Representative Soviet Inst. for the USA and Canada
- Rozanne Ridgway Assistant Secretary Department of State->European Affairs
- Marjorie Scardino President Economist, The
- George Seignious President Atlantic Council of the U.S.
- Vladimir Shustov Director U.S.S.R.->Scientific Center
- Jan Vanous Director PlanEcon
- Timothy E. Wirth U.S. Senator [D] Colorado
- Atlantic Council of the U.S. | East-West Relations in TransitionAtlantic Council of the U.S. | East-West Relations in Transition
Eagle & the Bear: Can They Dance Together?
The second speech is entitled “Why Should America Care About the Tropical Rain Forest?”