Central American Immigrants1989-06-22T01:44:00-04:00https://images.c-span.org/defaults/capitol.jpgCommittee ordered favorably reported the nominations of several Ambassadorial appointees, including that of Donald Phinney Gregg, of Maryland, to be Ambassador to the Republic of Korea.
Committee ordered favorably reported the nominations of several Ambassadorial appointees, including that of Donald Phinney Gregg, of Maryland, to be Ambassador to the Republic of Korea.
People in this video
- Holly Burkhalter Director Human Rights Watch->Washington, DC
- Dennis DeConcini U.S. Senator [D] Arizona
- Phil Gramm U.S. Senator [R] Texas
- Wade Henderson Associate Director American Civil Liberties Union->Washington Office
- Ted Kennedy U.S. Senator [D] Massachusetts
- Michael G. Kozak Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary Department of State->Inter-American Affairs
- Ruth Ann Myers Chief of Staff Immigration and Naturalization Service->Commissioner
- Sylvia Rosales-Fike Executive Director Central American Refugee Center
- Alan K. Simpson U.S. Senator [R] Wyoming
- Daniel "Dan" Stein Executive Director Federation for American Immigration Reform
- U.S. Senate | JudiciaryU.S. Senate | Judiciary
- Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration and Refugee AffairsSenate Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration and Refugee Affairs
Immigration Commissioner, Part 1
The nominee Mr. McNary was introduced by Senators Danforth and Bond and Representative Gephardt.