Financial Services Restructuring Part 2
1997-05-23T06:45:31-04:00https://ximage.c-spanvideo.org/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJwaWN0dXJlcy5jLXNwYW52aWRlby5vcmciLCJrZXkiOiJGaWxlc1wvOWJmXC8xOTk3MDUyMzA2NDgwMTAwMl9oZC5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJyZXNpemUiOnsiZml0IjoiY292ZXIiLCJoZWlnaHQiOjUwNn19fQ==The House Banking and Financial Services Committee heard testimony from representatives of state financial services on the merging of banks, securities firms and insurance companies.
The House Banking and Financial Services Committee heard testimony from representatives of state financial services on the merging of banks, securities firms and insurance companies.
People in this video
- J. "Ken" Kenneth Blackwell State Treasurer [R] Ohio
- Denise Voigt Crawford President North American Securities Administrators Assn.
Jim Leach U.S. Representative [R] Iowa
- Edward Leary Commissioner Conference of State Bank Supervisors->Financial Institutions
- George Nichols Representative National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- James Pledger Chairman American Cncl. State Savings Supervisors
- House Banking and Financial Services CommitteeHouse Banking and Financial Services Committee
105th Congress Banking Agenda
Rep. Leach, the chairman of the House Banking Committee, delivered the keynote address at a conference on investment…
Banking Committee Agenda
The Banking Committee agenda was the focus of a press conference in the Cannon Office building with Representative Jim…
Banking Policy Issues
Rep. Leach, Banking Committee Chairman, spoke about some of his committee’s work. He also answered questions from the…
U.S. Banking Issues
Rep. Jim Leach, R-Iowa, ranking member of the House Banking Committee, outlined that committee’s agenda for this year…