What Should Journalism Schools Teach?
1989-08-10T23:03:49-04:00https://ximage.c-spanvideo.org/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJwaWN0dXJlcy5jLXNwYW52aWRlby5vcmciLCJrZXkiOiJGaWxlc1wvZWUwXC8xOTg5MDgxMTAwMDMzNzAwMV9oZC5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJyZXNpemUiOnsiZml0IjoiY292ZXIiLCJoZWlnaHQiOjUwNn19fQ==The panel is from the annual meeting of the Association of Schools of Journalism and Mass Communication. This forum is titled “What Should Journalism Schools Teach?”
The panel is from the annual meeting of the Association of Schools of Journalism and Mass Communication. This forum is titled “What Should Journalism Schools Teach?”
People in this video
- Robert Blanchard Professor Trinity University (San Antonio, TX)
- Robert H. Giles Publisher Detroit News
- Arnold Ismac Dean University of Oregon
John Seigenthaler Sr. Editorial Director USA Today
- Joseph Shoquist Dean University of South Carolina
- Association for Education in Journalism and Mass CommunicationAssociation for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication
Bush Meets with Foreign Journalists
President George H.W. Bush spoke with reporters before his 10 day trip to Europe.
National Press Foundation Annual Dinner
The annual awards dinner of the National Press Foundation held in Washington, D.C. in 1989. The Sol Taishoff Award was…
National Security and the Press
Panelists discussed national security and its relationship to a nation’s need for knowledge about governmental business.
The C-SPAN School Bus stopped in Brownsville Texas and talked to George Cox about the history and operations of the…