Assistant Attorney General Nomination1997-11-05T20:00:00-05:00https://images.c-span.org/defaults/capitol.jpgSenator Daschle and Senators Boxer and Feinstein, expressed their support for Bill Lann Lee, who is also from California, to be the next Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights.
People in this video
- Tom Daschle U.S. Senator [D] South Dakota
- Dick Durbin U.S. Senator (Class 2) [D] Illinois
- Dianne Feinstein U.S. Senator (Class 1) [D] California
- Ted Kennedy U.S. Senator [D] Massachusetts
- Barbara A. Mikulski U.S. Senator (Class 3) [D] Maryland
- U.S. Capitol | Senate Radio and Television GalleryU.S. Capitol | Senate Radio and Television Gallery