Aviation System Capacity1989-10-12T23:43:00-04:00https://images.c-span.org/defaults/capitol.jpg
People in this video
- Robert Aaronson President Air Transport Assn. of America
- Ronald W. Allen Chief Executive Officer Delta Airlines Inc.
- John Baker President Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- Phillip Bakes Representative Eastern Airlines
- Charles Barclay President American Association of Airport Executives
- James Busey Administrator Federal Aviation Administration
- Oris Dunham Jr. Representative Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport
- Jay Franke Member Chicago Commission of Aviation
- David Hinson Representative Midway Airlines, Inc.
- George Howard Member Airport Operators Council International
- Jonathan Howe President National Business Aviation Association
- Clifton Moore Representative Los Angeles International Airport
- Jerry Nichols Representative Trans World Airlines, Inc.
- Bruce Nobles Representative Trump Shuttle
- H. Ross Perot Jr. Son
- Thomas Plaskett Chief Executive Officer Pan American World Airways
- Thomas Poberenzny Representative Experimental Aircraft Assn.
- Donald Reilly Chairman Aviation System Capacity Task Force
- Samuel K. Skinner Secretary Department of Transportation
- Morris Sloane Representative Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Edward Stimpson Representative General Aviation Manufacturers Assn.
- Aviation System Capacity Task ForceAviation System Capacity Task Force
U.S. Airline Industry Deregulation
The commission heard testimony from academicians and airline industry representatives on the effect of deregulation on…
International Airline Competition
The commission heard testimony from a panel of heads of domestic and international airlines on competition between…
Committee members heard testimony from FAA and airport officials concerning budgetary and personnel requirements and…