Iran-Contra Investigation Day 10 Part 2
John Singlaub was questioned about his role in raising money for the Contras and arranging for arms sales to the Contras.
People in this video
- Kenneth Ballen Counsel House Select Committee to Investigate Covert Arms Transactions
- Adolfo Calero Leader Nicaraguan Resistance
- Jim Courter U.S. Representative [R] New Jersey
- Daniel K. Inouye U.S. Senator [D] Hawaii
John K. Singlaub Major General (Retired) U.S. Army
- Senate Cmte. Secret Military Assistance | Hse. Cmte. to Investigate Covert ArmsSenate Cmte. Secret Military Assistance | Hse. Cmte. to Investigate Covert Arms
Iran-Contra Investigation Day 11 Part 1
Witnesses testified about donating large sums of money to private groups supporting the Contras.
Iran-Contra Investigation Day 11 Part 2
Retired Army General John Singlaub continued his testimony concerning his role in raising money and purchasing weapons…
Discussion with John Singlaub
John Singlaub discussed his personal views on communism and testifying before Congress about Iran-Contra. He answered…
Iran-Contra Investigation Day 8 Part 2
Gaston Sigur, Jr was questioned about his role in soliciting contributions for the Contras from Taiwan.