Cost of Higher Education Part 1
The commission is investigating the growing concern that higher education is becoming less and less affordable. Commission members… read more
The commission is investigating the growing concern that higher education is becoming less and less affordable. Commission members discussed detailed facts on costs and made recommendations for improvement in access to higher education. They also discussed issues such as decreased subsidies in both public and private colleges and universities. close
People in this video
- Jonathan Brown President Association of Indep. Colleges and Univ.->California
- Robert Burns Professor South Dakota State University
Clare Cotton President Association of Indep. Colleges and Univ.->Massachusetts
- William D. Hansen Executive Director Education Finance Council
- Rita Kirshstein Project Manager American Institutes for Research
- Barry Munitz Vice Chairman National Cmsn. on Cost of Higher Educ.
- Frances Norris Vice President U.S. West Communications
- Blanche Touhill Chancellor University of Missouri, Columbia->St. Louis, MO
- William Troutt Chairman National Cmsn. on Cost of Higher Educ.
- George Waldner President York College of Pennsylvania
- National Cmsn. on Cost of Higher Educ.National Cmsn. on Cost of Higher Educ.
Cost of Higher Education Part 2
National Commission on the Cost of Higher Education members continued their discussion on the increasing costs of…
Higher Education Issues
At the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities, President Bill Clinton delivered the keynote…
Higher Education Policy
After a meeting among President Clinton, administration officials and several university presidents, Education…
Senator Kennedy, ranking member on the Senate Health, Education and Labor Committee, talked about education policy,…