Air Quality Standards1987-12-03T01:44:51-05:00https://images.c-span.org/defaults/capitol.jpgThe subcommittee holds hearings to discuss an EPA’s recommendations for ozone and carbon monoxide policy for 1987 and beyond.
The subcommittee holds hearings to discuss an EPA’s recommendations for ozone and carbon monoxide policy for 1987 and beyond.
People in this video
- Kenneth L. Alkema Representative Utah->Health Department
- Richard Dewling Spokesman New Jersey->Environmental Department
- Federico F. Pena Mayor Denver, CO
- Lee Thomas Administrator Environmental Protection Agency
- John H. Chafee U.S. Senator [R] Rhode Island
- George J. Mitchell U.S. Senator [D] Maine
- Robert T. Stafford U.S. Senator [R] Vermont
- Senate Environment and Public Works Subcommittee on Environmental ProtectionSenate Environment and Public Works Subcommittee on Environmental Protection
Environmental Protection Agency 35th Anniversary
Mr. Hagar moderated a panel discussion, titled “35 Years: A Roundtable Discussion with All Living EPA Administrators,” at a…
EPA Administrator Lee Thomas spoke to reporters about scientific studies of ozone depletion and threats associated with…