Ethics in Government - An Intricate Web
The first plenary session of a national working conference hosted by the American Society for Public Administration entitled “Ethics in Government: An Intricate Web”
People in this video
- Richard Bolling Chairman House Rules Committee
Marshall Breger Chair Administrative Conference of the U.S.
- Bayard Catron Coordinator George Washington University
- Morris Collins Jr. President American Society of Public Administrators
Geraldine A. Ferraro U.S. Representative (Former) [D] New York
Tom Fiedler Editor Miami Herald->Politics
Michael Josephson Founder Josephson Institute
- Rushworth Kidder Correspondent Christian Science Monitor
- Leon Wigrizer Inspector General Philadelphia, PA
C. Boyden Gray Counsel White House
Martin Tolchin Correspondent New York Times Magazine
- American Society of Public AdministratorsAmerican Society of Public Administrators
Ethics in Government - The Executive Branch
F. Gary Davis, General Counsel for the Office of Government Ethics explained the role of his agency and the new ethics…
Preserving Public Trust
The Josephson Institute for the Advancement of Ethics held a press conference to discus a report on government ethics.
Ethics in Government
Close Up America held a round-table discussion on ethics in government. Viewer phone calls were taken.
Ethics Committee Report
In an excerpt from a Senate session, Senators discussed the findings of the Ethics Committee report on the Keating…