Vice Presidental Remarks1989-11-20T20:04:00-05:00https://images.c-span.org/defaults/capitol.jpgThe vice president answers journalists' questions on a variety of public policy topics.
The vice president answers journalists' questions on a variety of public policy topics.
People in this video
- William Gibson Bureau Chief For. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel->Washington Bureau
- Anne Groer Correspondent Orlando Sentinel->Washington
- Nicholas Horrock Assistant Managing Editor Chicago Tribune
- Michael Kilian Correspondent Chicago Tribune
- Jeff McNelly Editorial Cartoonist Chicago Tribune
- Timothy J. McNulty Public Editor Chicago Tribune
- Lars-Erik Nelson Bureau Chief New York Daily News->Washington Bureau
- James O'Shea Editor Chicago Tribune->News
- Elaine S. Povich Correspondent Chicago Tribune->Congress
- Dan Quayle U.S. Vice President [R] United States
- Nathaniel Sheppard Jr. Correspondent Chicago Tribune
- Chicago Tribune | Washington BureauChicago Tribune | Washington Bureau
Current Issues Discussion
Reporters from a number of newspapers question Representative Martin on her position on several issues, including the…
Senator Simon spoke to journalists at a Chicago Tribune breakfast briefing.
Structuring Presidential Debates
The conference is titled “What Can be Done to Improve the Presidential Debates the Next Time Around?”