July 17, 2012
Steve Blank at the National Governors' Association 2012 Meeting2012-07-15T11:06:04-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/2e3/20120715113222001_hd.jpgSteve Blank explains startups at the National Governors' Association 2012 Meeting.
Steve Blank explains startups at the National Governors' Association 2012 Meeting.
People in this video
- Mary Fallin Governor [R] Oklahoma
- David Heineman Governor [R] Nebraska
- Jack A. Markell Governor [D] Delaware
- Robert "Bob" F. McDonnell Governor [R] Virginia
- Martin J. O'Malley Governor [D] Maryland
- National Governors AssociationNational Governors Association
User Created Clips from This Video
Governors spoke about an economic initiative proposed by Gov Heineman (R-NE). The goal of the initiative was to provide…
Jobs and the Economy
Governors from throughout the U.S. discussed employment trends in states, growth opportunities, and the changing…
National Governors Association Closing Session
Governors at the closing session talked about and voted on National Governors Association committee policies.
States and the Post-Recession Economy
Mark Zandi and Alan R. Mulally spoke to governors about the business environment in the states, impact of the economic…