July 31, 2012 Clip: In God We Trust? Clip: In God We Trust?
More Videos From
2012 StudentCam Documentaries
- Freedom of Speech - A Memory?
- In God We Trust?
- Death of Freedom?
- Right to Bear Arms
- A Religiously Diverse Nation
- Seventh Amendment
- Due Process in the Digital Age
- The Constitution and You
- Nineteenth Amendment, Women's Suffrage
- First Amendment Documentary
- Working Women, Inequality in the Nation
- The Power to Declare War
- Preparing to Become Responsible Voters
- Copyright Clause and Digital Media
- Great Debate
- Article 5
- Adventures of Superman
- Tenth Amendment
- Birmingham and the 1st Amendment
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered
- Votes for Women
- America Over Time
- Who Owns Free Speech?
- Intellectual Property
- The Constitution and the Camps
User Created Clips from This Video
Vinny Castellini StudentCam Interview
Vinny Castellini was interviewed about his video, In God We Trust? Religion’s Role in America. The film was one of the high school…
Talia Moore StudentCam Interview
Talia Moore’s was interviewed about her video, Birmingham and the 1st Amendment. The film was one of the second prize middle school…
Who Owns Free Speech?
Leo Pfeifer’s video, Who Owns Free Speech, was one of the first prize middle school winners in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam…
Sinclair Richards StudentCam Interview
Sinclair Richards was interviewed about Freedom of Speech - A Memory?, the video she made with Megan Mills and Laura Seitz. The…