August 28, 2012 2012-08-28T01:42:17-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/8a1/20120828014416001_hd.jpgUSA TODAY reporter explains the modern significance of political conventions, the storm-shortened first day and the delegation seating chart.
USA TODAY reporter explains the modern significance of political conventions, the storm-shortened first day and the delegation seating chart.
People in this video
- Kyle Downey Press Secretary Republican National Committee
- Major E. Garrett Chief Correspondent National Journal->White House
- Gregory Korte Correspondent USA Today->Congress
- Russ Schriefer Political Consultant Republican Party->Media Affairs
- Steve Scully Host C-SPAN
- John H. Sununu Chief of Staff (Former) White House
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz U.S. Representative [D] Florida
User Created Clips from This Video
Republican National Convention, Day Two, Afternoon Session
“We Built It” was the theme of the second day of the 2012 Republican National Convention. Convention business included…
Republican National Convention Preview
C-SPAN’s preview of the 2012 Republican National Convention from the Tampa Bay Times Forum included interviews with…
March on the Republican Convention Protest
Protesters marched on the Republican National Convention in Tampa on the first day of the convention.
C-SPAN Republican National Convention Coverage
C-SPAN’s preview of the second day Republican National Convention evening session included an overview of some of the…