October 15, 2012
Rural Telecommunications2012-10-15T10:02:57-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/08c/20121015100413001_hd.jpgTelecommunications experts and scholars talked about access to high-speed data networks in rural communities. Hanns Kuttner began the discussion with a presentation of his study. This video is macroeconomics.
Telecommunications experts and scholars talked about access to high-speed data networks in rural communities. Hanns Kuttner began the discussion with a presentation of his study. This video is macroeconomics.
People in this video
- Elizabeth Crocker Executive Director Foundation for Rural Service
- Harold Furchtgott-Roth Director Hudson Institute->Center for Economics of the Internet
- Hanns Kuttner Visiting Fellow Hudson Institute
- Greg Laudeman Executive Director (Former) Georgia Tech Enterprise Innovation Institute->Tech Connect Initiative
- Larry Thompson Chief Executive Officer Vantage Point Solutions
- Kenneth R. Weinstein Chief Executive Officer Hudson Institute
User Created Clips from This Video
Government Surveillance and Privacy Concerns
Constitutional attorneys Nadine Strossen and David Rivkin debated the privacy concerns of government surveillance, as well as…
Maureen Ohlhausen on Internet Privacy
Maureen Ohlhausen talked about the role of the federal government in Internet privacy issues.
Future of the Federal Communications Commission
Richard Wiley talked about Federal Communications Commission (FCC) policies and their role in the future of Internet…
Michael O’Rielly talked about issues affecting telecommunications policy in his first public speech as commissioner of the Federal…