October 23, 2012
Clip: Threat of Extremist Movements to the U.S.1999-11-03T08:54:11-05:00https://images.c-span.org/defaults/capitol.jpgClip from Threat of Extremist Movements to the U.S.
Clip from Threat of Extremist Movements to the U.S.
People in this video
- Mansoor Ijaz Managing Partner Crescent Equity Partners
- Michael Krepon President Stimson (Henry L.) Center
- Michael Sheehan Coordinator Department of State->Office of the Coordinator for Counterterrorism
- Frederick Starr Founding Chairman Nitze (Paul H.) School of Advanced International Studies->Central Asia-Caucasus Institute
- Senate Foreign Relations Subcommittee on Near Eastern AffairsSenate Foreign Relations Subcommittee on Near Eastern Affairs
User Created Clips from This Video
Mr. Rubin and Mr. Sheehan talked to reporters about the state of counter terrorism activities throughout the world.…
Ambassador Sheehan talked about an annual global terrorism report. He examined the shifts in the sphere of terrorism…
Patterns of Global Terrorism
Secretary Albright announced the release of the annual report, “Patterns of Global Terrorism: 1999,” which outlined…
State Department officials briefed reporters on efforts to improve security at U.S. Embassies around the world. In…