January 28, 2013
Bob Vero Senate Committee2013-01-24T18:56:19-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/373/20130124191007001_hd.jpgBob in Wash.
Bob in Wash.
People in this video
- Lamar Alexander U.S. Senator (Class 2) [R] Tennessee
- George DelGrosso Chief Executive Officer Colorado Behavioral Health Council
- Al Franken U.S. Senator (Class 2) [D] Minnesota
- Larry Fricks Senior Consultant National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare
- Tom Harkin U.S. Senator [D] Iowa
- Michael Hogan Commissioner (Former) New York State Office of Mental Health
- Robert N. Vero Chief Executive Officer Centerstone->Tennessee
- Elizabeth Warren U.S. Senator (Class 1) [D] Massachusetts
- Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions CommitteeSenate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee
User Created Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
Mental Health Challenges
Witnesses testified at a hearing on mental health challenges in the U.S. Topics included smoking, incarceration, and research…
Mental Illness and Violence
Mental health experts and advocates and parents with children suffering from mental illnesses or disorders testified at a hearing…
Panelists talked about suicide prevention efforts. They focused on a Department of Health and Human Services initiative…
Secretary Sebelius on Veteran Suicide Prevention
Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius and Pamela Hyde spoke at a conference on suicide prevention.