March 26, 2013
The Bludworth-McNeill Family on the steps of the Supreme Court Speaking on Marriage Equality2013-03-26T09:37:53-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/933/20130326093800002_hd.jpgThe Bludworth-McNeill Family, Todd, Andy, Sam and Belle on the Steps of the Supreme Court speaking on marriage equality and what it means for their family.
The Bludworth-McNeill Family, Todd, Andy, Sam and Belle on the Steps of the Supreme Court speaking on marriage equality and what it means for their family.
People in this video
- Todd Bludworth Spouse Andy McNeil
- Ellen Buchman Vice President Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights->Field Operations
- Andy McNeil Spouse Todd Bludworth
- Eleanor Holmes Norton Congressional Delegate [D] District of Columbia
- Terry O'Neill President National Organization for Women
- United for MarriageUnited for Marriage
User Created Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
Realize the Dream Rally and March
Civil rights leaders and contemporary movement leaders spoke at the Lincoln Memorial at a “Realize the Dream”…
Supreme Court Nominee Protest
Demonstrators gathered in front of the Supreme Court to protest President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee.
One Nation Rally
Radio talk show hosts Ed Schultz and Tom Joyner, and numerous actors and entertainers attended a rally titled “Heeding a call…
Civil Rights, Racism and Hate Crimes
Civil rights leaders at a news conference at the National Press Club urged President-elect Donald Trump to denounce…