April 1, 2013
Tallinn release2013-04-01T03:29:31-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/306/20130401040837001_hd.jpgAtlantic Council/ABA event launching the Tallinn Manual in the US.
Atlantic Council/ABA event launching the Tallinn Manual in the US.
People in this video
- Gary D. Brown Staff Judge Advocate (Former) U.S. Cyber Command
- Jason Healey Director Atlantic Council of the U.S.->Cyber Statecraft Initiative
- Harvey Rishikof Co-Chair American Bar Association->Cybersecurity Legal Task Force
- Michael N. Schmitt Project Director (Former) NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence->Tallinn Manual on the International Law Applicable to Cyber Warfare
- American Bar Association | Standing Committee on Law and National SecurityAmerican Bar Association | Standing Committee on Law and National Security
- NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of ExcellenceNATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence
- Atlantic Council of the U.S. | Cyber Statecraft InitiativeAtlantic Council of the U.S. | Cyber Statecraft Initiative
User Created Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
War, Cybersecurity, and International Law
Ambassador Valentin Zellweger and a group of experts talked about war and the challenges of international law. The panelists…
New Technologies, National Security, and the Law
Andrew Weissmann, general counsel for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, talked about new technologies and the challenges the FBI and other law…
Tony Romm on Cybersecurity Legislation
Tony Romm spoke about consideration of a cybersecurity bill in the House of Representatives.
Communicators with Representative Mac Thornberry
Representative Mac Thornberry (R-TX), chairman of the Armed Services Subcommittee on Intelligence, talked about President…