User Clip: Repeal of USDA Catfish Program
May 16, 2013 2013-05-15T22:55:56-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/83e/20130515230717002_hd.jpgRep. Hartzler's amendment to repeal the wasteful, duplicative USDA catfish program passes (31-15).
Rep. Hartzler's amendment to repeal the wasteful, duplicative USDA catfish program passes (31-15).
People in this video
- Vicky Hartzler U.S. Representative [R] Missouri
- Steve King U.S. Representative [R] Iowa
- Annie Kuster U.S. Representative [D] New Hampshire
- Frank D. Lucas U.S. Representative [R] Oklahoma
- Rick Nolan U.S. Representative [D] Minnesota
- Martha Roby U.S. Representative [R] Alabama
- Kurt Schrader U.S. Representative [D] Oregon
- Ted Yoho U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- House Agriculture CommitteeHouse Agriculture Committee
More Videos From
Farm and Food Assistance Programs Bill Markup
User Created Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
U.S Military Forces Reduction
Representatives Chris Gibson (R-NY) and Tim Walz (D-MN) talked about their legislative push to stop the Obama…
Farm Bill Conference Committee
Members of the House and Senate Agriculture Committees held their first public meeting to consider the 2013 farm bill.
Environmental Regulations and the Rural Economy
Administrator Gina McCarthy testified on the impact of her Environmental Protection Agency’s regulations on the rural…
Department of Agriculture Oversight
Secretary Tom Vilsack testified at an oversight hearing on Department of Agriculture programs. Much of the hearing was…