House Health Care Debate 11/15/132013-11-15T09:15:20-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/ace/20131115094654001_hd.jpgThe House is debating a bill that would allow people to keep their existing health insurance plan if they are happy with it.
The House is debating a bill that would allow people to keep their existing health insurance plan if they are happy with it.
Bills in this Video
People in this video
- Robert Andrews U.S. Representative [D] New Jersey
- Michael C. Burgess M.D. U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- Sheila Jackson Lee U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- John Kline U.S. Representative [R] Minnesota
- Carolyn Maloney U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Jim McGovern U.S. Representative [D] Massachusetts
- Frank Pallone U.S. Representative [D] New Jersey
- Nancy Pelosi U.S. Representative [D] California
- U.S. House of RepresentativesU.S. House of Representatives
More Videos From
U.S. House of RepresentativesMore Videos
User Created Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
Long-Term Unemployment Benefits
The Democratic Steering Committee held a hearing on renewing the federal extension of unemployment insurance benefits.…
State Department Daily Briefing
A State Department spokesperson led the department’s daily briefing.
Republican Study Committee on the Health Care Law
House Republican Study Committee members spoke to reporters about their replacement for the Affordable Care Act.Their…
House Members on U.S. Response to Ebola
House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) and other lawmakers called for a travel ban on flights from West African…